Energy Efficient Wastewater Management
Topics that are exchanged in this working group between Bremen and Durban experts are the increase in energy efficiency of wastewater management processes and the exploitation of the potential for generating electricity in purification plants in Durban. In particular:
- Use of biogas for generating energy,
- Implementation of an energy analysis of wastewater purification plants,
- Increased efficiency of pumps,
- Short-term employee training for Durban colleagues in Bremen,
- Transfer of technological knowledge,
- Internship for Bremen trainees of wastewater technology in Durban.
More information about wastewater in Durban.